K’NEX Roller Coaster Kit
Ideal for Key stage 2 & 3, this K’NEX Roller Coaster Kit enables students to build a working replica of a roller coaster.
Kits are rented on a termly basis and can be hired for up to 6 weeks. Only 2 kits per school at any time.
Your students can explore STEM concepts while building a working roller coaster with K’NEX Education STEM Explorations Roller Coaster Building Set.
- 500+ parts plus a battery-powered motor to build a real, working replica of a roller coaster and 2 additional models
- Includes 3 after-build experiments that teach your child about STEM concepts like speed, time, distance, interpreting data and more
- Accommodates 1-2 students, working as a team – a perfect solution for home-school families
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step building instructions included
- Building with K’NEX puts children on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- K’NEX Education sets come with lesson plans and experiment guides written by educators that feature hands-on, inquiry-based projects.
- All teacher guides and experiment guides are aligned to national standards, including ITEEA, NSES, NCTM, NGSS and Common Core.
- K’NEX Education sets let students build replicas of real-world machines to gain an understanding of the principles that make them work.