Cork raft challenge
Can you ‘rescue’ a family of 4 by building a raft which will keep them floating safely on the top of the water
- Elastic bands
- 4 ‘people’ (could be Lego people or children’s small character toys)
to think about
- What do you have in your equipment that might float?
2. What do you have in your equipment that the 4 people could sit on?
3. What are you going to use to tie this all together?
4. Once this is all tied together, how might you prevent the ‘people’ falling off into the water?
5. How might you make your raft move? What other resources could you find that could help you with this?