CAN YOU ‘RESCUE’ A FAMILY OF 4 BY BUILDING A RAFT WHICH WILL KEEP THEM FLOATING SAFELY ON THE TOP OF THE WATER
- Elastic bands
- 4 ‘people’ (could be Lego people or children’s small character toys)
TO THINK ABOUT
- What do you have in your equipment that might float?
- What do you have in your equipment that the 4 people could sit on?
- What are you going to use to tie this all together?
- Once this is all tied together, how might you prevent the ‘people’ falling off into the water?
- How might you make your raft move? What other resources could you find that could help you with this?